Terms and Conditions
USING THIS WEBSITE
This website is owned and operated by Qvarto Limited.
Copyright Qvarto Limited. 2021 All rights reserved.
- Delivery charges and estimated timing are specified in the Delivery and Returns section of this site. We make every effort to deliver goods within these timescales, however, occasionally delays may occur due to factors outside our control.
- Retail orders will be despatched on receipt of full payment.
- Goods are subject to availability. In the event we are unable to supply an item, we will inform you as soon as possible. An appropriate refund will be given where you have already paid for an item/s.
- The price you pay is the price displayed at the time we receive your order apart from the following exception. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling the order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and the have already paid for the item/s you will receive a refund for the price paid.
- The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
- Parcel Tracking information. We will use your e-mail address to inform you of parcel tracking information where this service is available. We will also pass your e-mail address to the carrier which has your parcel who will use this information to inform you of delivery progress where available. This information will not be used by our carriers after your delivery has been completed
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
- We always do our best to ensure you receive your order as swiftly as possible.
- Please note that all packages must be signed for on delivery, we cannot leave parcels unattended due to their value and contents.
- We can only deliver to UK addresses.
We will refund the full value of any product(s) purchased, provided the conditions below are met:
- You are able to return the product(s) in question to us within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- Unless faulty, your items are returned to us in a resalable condition. This means unopened, in the same condition you received them and with any labels and packaging intact.
Please send any return items to the following address, with a note inside including the name, order number and postcode of the original order: FAO: Qvarto Limited, 7 Bell Yard, London, WC2A 2JR
PLEASE NOTE: We will not be able to refund the cost of postage, either of your original order or the return unless the item is faulty. For faulty items we will resend a replacement at no extra cost and refund the cost of your original delivery.